This article was co-authored by wikiHow, the world’s most trustworthy “how-to” site. The full expert article can be found here.
This article teaches you how to recommend a YouTube video to Neverthink. As long as the video is available on YouTube, you can send its direct link to Neverthink’s team of curators for review. If the curators think the video is a good fit for one or more of its channels, it may be featured on the site.
Open the video in the YouTube app. Because Neverthink uses the YouTube embedded player, the video you submit must be on YouTube. You’ll usually find YouTube’s red-and-white icon on your phone or tablet’s home screen or in the app drawer.
Tap “Share” below the video. A list of sharing options will appear.
Tap “Copy Link”. This saves the video’s link to your clipboard.
- Open the Neverthink app on your phone or tablet. Look for the icon with many multicolored squares and the letters “nt.” You’ll usually find it on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- If you don’t already have the Neverthink app, you can download it for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Tap “Write to the Team”. This opens a chat window.
- Paste the copied URL into the typing area. To do this, tap and hold the “Start a conversation” field at the bottom of the window, and then tap Paste.
- If you’d like, you can type a brief message about your recommendation. You don’t have to go into much detail—just let the team know that you think the video would be a good fit for the service.
- Tap “Send”. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the conversation. Now that you’ve recommended a video, you can tap the X at the top-right corner to get back to your favorite channels.