Neverthink Content Guidelines
Our mission is to be a positive driving force in the meme community. Every day we watch thousands of videos found on the internet or from our partners, and pick out the best ones so that you don’t have to do the searching. To keep our platform and community safe, we are committed to the following guidelines.
The decision about whether to feature a video or not, is made by the curator, who has artistic freedom about the content of their channel. Each and every video on Neverthink is watched and checked by a curator before publishing.
In addition to the judgement of the curator, we take steps as a team to ensure our channels are of high quality and don’t feature videos that are against our content guidelines. These steps are:
- Reviewing channels together before publishing
- Regular quality reviews of the content
Our goal is to find you videos that are entertaining, funny, thought-provoking, inspiring, current and educational. We want to support the creators of the videos and always aim to find the original versions.
Even though many of our channels are based on Internet humor, which can sometimes touch controversial topics or even be offensive if taken out of context, we have clear rules of what type of content we don’t welcome on our platform. These include:
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Content made with hateful, discriminating, racist, or defamatory intentions
- Abusive or intentionally violent or hurtful content
- Content that is clearly stolen or very likely to be stolen
- Illegal content
We react very seriously to each complaint we get. If you see a video that you think is against our guidelines or otherwise inappropriate, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can report a video in a few different ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a message on the “Write to team” tab inside the app
- Send us a message on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page
Once we’ve received the complaint, the first thing we do is review the video with the content team. If the video does not represent the kind of content we want to promote, we will remove it immediately and investigate why it was featured in the first place, and how we could do better in the future. We will also always follow up with you to let you know what we did about the reported video.